Saturday, August 9, 2008

What a resemblance!

I like many am a Facebooker and a Skype user and love them both as I am able to communicate with my friends and relatives in South Africa, Australia, and all over Europe. Some I haven't seen or spoken to in years, so it has been fantastic catching up.



My aunt who resides down under recently posted some pretty funny pictures from my childhood and there was one of my sister, Sarah-Jane who is 7 years younger than I.



I just can't get over how much my baby girl resembles my baby sister. It's actually just incredible how similar they look. So I thought I would post the picture of my sis, and eventually take a recent picture of Chloe just so to compare. My camera broke, so hopefully this week I will get my hands on a new one and get snapping!

So I finally got round to adding a recent pic of Chloe!

1 comment:

Michele said...

It's uncanny! I definitely thought that was Chloe!