Saturday, August 9, 2008

Basketball star!


Ethan has finally reached the age where he can join teams and play different sports with different organizations. So for his first time experience we signed him up with the YMCA for a season of basketball.


He had an absolute blast and it was so neat to see his improvement from week to week. He had pretty much no clue about the game, and well his dribbling and shooting skills were very basic. He ended off the season today and you wouldn't believe it was the same kid. He can now shoot and actually get the ball up and into the hoop and his dribbling has come along way.


He was very proud as he received his medal today and a huge Hi 5 from his coach!


Now we're looking forward to soccer season coming up. I know he's going to love it. If you know anything about Ethan you know that running is his thing!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Way to go Ethan. Have fun with soccer too.

Emily said...

Ethan you are the coolest. Thanks for the big hug you gave me at Walmart. I am having fun visiting my family and friends in Las Vegas and Utah, but I miss my buddy Ethan in Texas!!! See you soon!

Love, Cali