Thursday, April 24, 2008

60 Years ago this amazing woman was born!


Thats right, you guessed it, todays my Moms 60th Birthday. I am hoping that I too age as gracefully as she does! Not only is this her special day, but 34 years ago she also gave birth to my brother, Bram(short for Abraham). So I dedicate this post to them and wish them both a very Happy Birthday!
I am really bummed that I can't be there to share this special day with them, but I know that my mom is going to get the surprise of her life as my Dad and sister have planned a special surprise party at a VERY nice restuarant, and this is the cherry on top....

2 comments:

Kari said...

You have your mom's smile. Both so beautiful!

EmmaTheJane said...

Hey! Sorry we've been MIA but we have been in Dallas at my parent's while Kendall is preparing and taking finals. We will be there this Sunday though so don't worry! I know you can't live without us!