Friday, May 9, 2008

Belated Happy Birthdays!



Things have been a little crazy around our house, so I am a day late in wishing Peter and Ethan a very Happy Birthday! They share the same birthday and many other traits and qualities all of which I love! It was easy falling in love with Peter and we have a great time together. When I was a teenager my mother would remind me how much her life revolved around my siblings and I, I never truly understood or appreciated what she meant until I had my own children. The minute Ethan came into this world, it was instant love and even though there are days when he drives me up the wall, I still love him to bits! So Happy Birthday to my two favorite boys in the whole world, well actually they are my world!

3 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Cute pics....Ethan is so big. I love his smile...and his dimples!

mistyp said...

Yep, his dimples are great!!!! ;)

Michele said...

I meant to call Pete on his birthday to express my love and affection! A missed opportunity--pass on the love for me?