Sunday, April 20, 2008

Huge Thank you to...


I wanted to publicly thank DeAnn, Deena, and Leah and of course the young men and women who so kindly gave of their time this weekend to babysit the children in our ward so that we could take a Saturday trip to the Dallas Temple.

I know that from the work we did in the Temple that we are not the only grateful recipients. I know this act of service has blessed the lives of many, both living and dead, so thank you so much we really appreciated it!

For those of you interested in find out more about the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint Temples www.lds.org

1 comment:

TonyaKuykendall said...

I concur with your gratitude. Sorry I didn't see you there. I heard you were in a sealing room. How awesome! Miss ya. When do you want to get together at lunchtime?