Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My sleeping beauty!

I guess yesterday was an exhausting day for Chloe. We did run alot of errands and throw in a birthday party, I guess the day was a bit hectic for her! Anyways, I was washing dishes and put Chloe in her chair with a plate of strawberries, cheese and dino-bites. She was her usual chatty self but eventually went very quiet. I know how much she loves strawberries, so I just figured she was really into them, but when I turned to check on her.....
she was completely out!
I also have found the best way to get 15 minutes of quiet time, so if I need to make some phone calls etc....I do this!

Works like a charm!

5 comments:

Leah said...

The question is this:
What did you put in the cup? :)
I LOVE the picture of her in the high chair asleep. Those moments are rare and when it happens it is so funny to see. She is so sweet.

I just read your comment on my blog and just thought I would tell you thank you for doing such a great job teaching the kids. After church Claire told me she wanted to make 3 more letters of her testimony to give the "the three sitting at the front." I am guessing that is you, Tina and Rachel. She is so cute. You all do such a great job. Thank you so much for all the time and love you put into your calling.

Kim said...

She is so cute!!! I just think she is the sweetest little girl!

(No, I didn't make that costume for Sofia...it is her dance costume for her recital on May 17th....We would love to have you come. Let me know if you want to go!)

Kari said...

I love the background and the music added to your blog. I gotta learn how to do that!

Moore Fun Stories said...

Chloe is so sweet. I love that picture of her drinking out of the straw.

mistyp said...

Such sweet pictures! Her hair has gotten so thick since we left!