Friday, April 13, 2007

The weather has turned loopy!

On Sunday it was snowing, yesturday it was a warm 80 degrees F and today it is cool and overcast. Mother nature has lost her mind! Other than the weather we are all doing great. The children and I had the sniffles this week, but we seem to be approaching the end! This morning Ethan did the cutest thing. He is really helpful with Chloe. He likes to help throw out diapers, he loves taking baths with Chloe and if she is crying he will dance or sing, shake her rattle or give her her pacifyer. This morning while I was checking my email I noticed Chloe was squeeling and then she went very quiet. I went to check on her as she was lying on a blanket in the tv room. This is what I found:

He had taken his blanket from his bed, laid down on the blanket next to his sister, and covered them both.

Of course the tv was on and he was watching his favorite show, Diego, but he was singing along with the show and Chloe was loving it! What a sweet big brother!

3 comments:

mistyp said...

Cute! Isn't it fun to see how they watch parents and do the same kinds of things!? Briel is a good big sister on her own...but if I ask her to help (entertain) Micah...she usually refuses. Guess that's the way it goes! :)

J & M Shumate Family said...

OK...Your kids are so cute together! What a gret big bro Ethan is! Sounds like Chloe already likes Diego too! Both Jacob and Matthew love Diego and Dora. Go...Diego...Go!

karin said...

I love that. Adam helps with Austin all the time and are the best of friends, I hope this trend continues with Chloe and Ethan.