Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Almost 4 months!

Since our almost encounter with a tornado, nothing much else has been going on here in our household! Our pool resembles a swamp so we are working on getting that back to blue before the summer gets here. I finally bought a double stroller, I was worried I would buy one I didn't like. I don't think you can like a double stroller, no matter how nice it may be. With Ethan and Chloe in there, the thing weighs a ton! We have made a trip to Poage park. I was sweating buckets by the time we got home. We happen to live on one of the few hills here in Mclennan county! I was snapping some pictures yesterday and managed to get some real cute ones of Chloe. Ethan doesn't seem to like to have his picture taken!!(takes after his mother) Chloe's latest thing is squealing. Luckily she only does it usually when she is tired, hungry or really happy, ok so that's like all the time except for when she's asleep!

Little Miss Happy!


Little Miss Serious!

3 comments:

karin said...

Cute photos (as usual).
I don't like my picture taken either.

ILOVE my double stroller (it has been a life saver, especially when we go to Disneyland, everybody wishes they didn't have to walk there).

mistyp said...

Love the pictures! Her hat is so cute! I love the Sears pictures, too! I need to take Micah to get good ones. We have Sears pictures of Briel...and I love them!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Gotta love those blue eyes....she is beautiful!!