Thursday, April 5, 2007

Easter Crafts

Today Ethan Chloe and I went to the library for story time. At the end, "Mr Nibbles", the sock puppet, handed out little Easter crafts. Mr Nibbles forgot to put instructions in the bag of goodies, so we figured this is what we were supposed to do!



Ethan and Daddy almost done...

The finished product

I wanted to publicly thank my wonderful husband for taking the time to do this craft with us even though he is sleep deprived and will be for another week or so longer. Thanks honey, We love you!

3 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Looks like Ethan had a blast with his Dad! I love these pics!!!

The Collingwood Family said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I think that you have the most adorable kids! I love the latest pictures of Chloe! Have a happy Easter!

karin said...

I love when Dads help the kids with stuff, I think it is so cute.
I had to think for a minute why your husband would be sleep deprived and then I remembered that the Pres is in Crawford on a working vacation with the family (I actually got to watch the news last night).