Friday, April 13, 2007

5 Obsessions!

I made the mistake of reading Karin's blog this morning, so now I have to follow through with her obsession tag! So here goes...oh and for those of you who read this, you are also tagged!

1. My weight: hands down I drive myself bananas about my weight. Nursing does nothing for me, so I continue to be a big blob! I am trying to eat better(less cookies and junk), but something about nursing makes me crave sweet stuff and about 6 glasses of chocolate milk each day!

2. My Family: Peter, Chloe and Ethan are my everything! My life revolves around them. Being a stay-at-home mom gives me the opportunity to care for them 24 hours a day! Some days I am exhausted, but hugs and loves and kisses makes Mama all better!

3. Making dinner: May sound crazy, but at the moment I am obsessed with making something different every week for dinner and trying to keep it healthy.

4. My house: I am obsessed with cleaning! A trait I developed from my mother! I try to keep my house tidy at all times, however Ethan and Peter tend to undo my attempts!

5. Blogging: I love to read what my friends around the world are up to on a daily basis. Keeps me amused and helps me to feel like I am still apart of their lives! Also helps me to share my life with my family and friends!

1 comment:

karin said...

I am so glad you did this. I think reading blogs are great and adding in things about you that most people don't know is even more fun. Thanks.