Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Umgeni Bird Park

Some more pictures from our vacation to South Africa. The Umgeni Bird Park is in walking distance of my parents home. Of course we would never in a million years walk there...just not safe!! Anyways, it's one of my favorite places to visit as a tourist. I think I had my 8th, 9th, and 10th birthday parties there! We had a great time and met the prettiest and most unusual looking birds!

There is a picture of a women holding an owl. That owl managed to hit me in the head. Ever so softly...Ethan sure enjoyed it!


3 comments:

mistyp said...

Wow! Neat pictures from the rest of your trip!!!

J & M Shumate Family said...

COOL BIRDS!!!! Do you miss South Africa already?????

Stamp With Linz said...

Love all these fun pictures, take me next time, okay? :)