Wednesday, October 10, 2007

H.O.T RODEO AND FAIR! YEEEHAAW!

Yesterday our family spent the afternoon and evening at the Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo. We all had such a fun time and Ethan just couldn't stop telling us how much fun he had on our way home! We only made it home by 10:45pm, so you can only imagine how exhausted we all were. Ethan was such a trooper, he went on several kiddie roller coasters and even rides I thought he wouldn't like, but he screamed with his dad and threw his arms in the air!!

Chloe and I hung out and watched Ethan and Peter spin around and around one ride after another! Ethan even loved the Ferris Wheel...that's one ride you won't catch me on! If you haven't had the chance to go yet, I totally suggest you take your kids and prepare yourselves for a day of fun! Oh..make sure you take your wallet with plenty of cash!


3 comments:

karin said...

Looks like a fun day. 10:45- I bet Ethan slept well, I LOVE nights (and days) like that.

Moore Fun Stories said...

I'll stick to going to the parade until Preston asks to go to the fair. It's cheaper that way:). Chloe sure has gotten big.

mistyp said...

Does look like you had fun!!!!