Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged by Mandy!

So here are my 8 random facts or habits:

1. I love to work in the yard, yet I am absolutely terrible at taking care of plants etc. and tend to kill most!(One birthday I got a cactus and a fake plant!)

2. My dream job or what I always wanted to be is a News Anchor.

3. I can drink chocolate milk all day and not eat or drink anything else.

4. I have finally come to terms that I will never have straight hair so I have learned to enjoy(deal) with my curls.

5. I have the same bad habit that Mandy has when it comes to watching movies at home. I usually fall asleep, but I have never fallen asleep at a cinema.

6. Another bad habit which I know drives Peter crazy is channel flipping. I tend to flip between two shows so that I don't have to watch ads!

7. I hate taking baths, and if I do for relaxation purposes, I always take a shower afterwards.

8. OK..Almost there...this was harder than I thought...here goes...I finally thought of something...Whenever I eat at Wendy's I order the exact same thing...Blackforest Frescata(ham and Swiss cheese), no tomato, and a chocolate frosty!

Now that I have revealed just how wierd I am, consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

You crack me up. The channel flipping drives me a little crazy, but I'm use to it b/c that's what Phillip does. I am totally with you on the chocolate milk. I love it.

Stamp With Linz said...

Hey I tagged you too lady! :)
Fun things- you could have said you like your cereal warm (blah!)
Thanks for sharing!

karin said...

Bryan and I used to find 2 shows we could both flip between but now we have DVR and it is torture to watch live tv. I can see you wanting to be a news anchor, smiling at the camera. Ditto to the straight hair dream and baths.