Sunday, July 15, 2007

A good day turned bad.....turned good again!


I wanted to bring closure to our Dallas ordeal and thank the lady who found and returned my wallet. Everything was there so I don't have to stand for hours in the INS line to apply for a new Green card!! (That doesn't include the 3 hour drive to San Antonio!) Even though the car strut broke and I lost my wallet we did get to see and do some fun things so here are some pics from that day!



Ethan and Peter hanging out!



The far right window second from the top is open and is the window from which Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK.

2 comments:

karin said...

I don't know what is going on, I left a comment here (and on another the blog the same day) and now NO COMMENT!

That is really great that an honest woman found your wallet. I need to do the touristy things in Dallas, looks interesting.

J & M Shumate Family said...

Aren't you so thankful for honest people!!!!!!