Thursday, July 26, 2007

8 MORE DAYS TILL TAKE OFF!

Yesterday I purchased some new suitcases for out trip to South Africa. Yes I am getting way excited....and Ethan was thrilled to hear that not only does he get to sleep on the plane, but he also gets to eat dinner, breakfast and lunch! If only he knew!!! At the moment I am gathering together all those nicknack's that you hate to forget. If anyone out there has any great tips flying with children, especially babies feel free to share the info. I want this flight to be as painless as possible. I can't believe that a $500 ticket for Chloe still doesn't even buy her a seat! She will get to sleep in a sky crib so I will have my hands free somewhere along the way!

2 comments:

karin said...

WOW! How exciting and scary. Suggestions for flying with a baby: feed and entertain and try to get to sleep. I was lucky when I flew with the boys by myself, Austin was teething so he got Tylenol. I hope your trip is great!

mistyp said...

Wish I had suggestions! We barely survived a 2 hour flight with Micah. He was good but about wore us out!