Thursday, March 29, 2007

Started Chloes' Nursery

Well I finally got started on Chloes' room. Peter scraped the ceiling to get all the popcorn ceiling stuff off. I painted and we decided to leave the walls alone and have a murial painted on them instead, which still needs to be done. I have to also get a few more niky-naky stuff to decorate with and then we should be about done! I am enjoying having her in her own crib to sleep, but it gets a little tiring walking all the way down the hallway at 2,4 and 6am to nurse her! Can't wait for her to start sleeping longer in between each feeding!









2 comments:

karin said...

Very cute. It seems very soothing. Wow 2,4,and 6, I am getting tired just thinking about getting up that much.

mistyp said...

Very cute room! I can't wait until we have a house and can paint the way I would like. You did a good job decorating!