Thursday, March 1, 2007

I'm a Baby too!

So I was busy painting this afternoon while Chloe and Peter were snoozing. Ethan was in the living room playing with his cars enacting the movie "Cars". He went quiet for a few minutes so I decided I should probably go and check on him. So I looked just about everywhere and then decided to call him.

He answered me but very faintly, "Mama, I'm in here, I'm a baby." So I followed his voice and this is what I found:



He had managed to squeeze himself into Chloe's car seat and was pretending to be a baby!

3 comments:

karin said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I am so glad you grabbed your camera and shared it with the rest of us. I am going to giggle about that one for a while.

mistyp said...

Funny! I'm surprised Briel hasn't thought of that one, yet! Thanks for the laugh!

J & M Shumate Family said...

What a cute baby boy....just yesterday that was HIS car seat...RIGHT! Boy time flies....