Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

This week was a never ending Halloween party!!! We all had a great time and I know Ethan loved being Buzz Lightyear for the entire week! Chloe, well she just wasn't so keen on the whole costume thing!

Our week started on Sunday evening. Jessi, Kimmi and Sammy came over and helped us carve some pumpkins.Jessi and Ethan worked on Ethan's little pumpkin.
I opted for the electric pumpkin carver!!! Ethan was of course giving me instructions! Notice I'm nice and comfy in my jamies!!
Chloe wanted to be a pumpkin herself!
Pull Kimmi Pull!!
Such concentration..
Kimmi assisting miss Chloe-belle.
Sammy getting out all those guts.
Look out....Daddy's got a knife!

The older girls left with Peter for a Bishops Youth Discussion at the Bishops home so Sammy hung out with us and helped Ethan and Chloe get ready for bed!

2 comments:

karin said...

You have been busy this Halloween season. But it looks like everyone had a great time. Sammy, Kimmi and Jesse are so grown up! What fun to have such great helpers.

J & M Shumate Family said...

OMG...You weren't kidding when you said you had a GO GO GO week. You are crazier than me...and I thought I was the craziest mom around. It was fun to see all the pics. We went to Fossil Rim once and a giraffe did the same thing to us. I was shocked! Hope this week you just kick back and relax!