Friday, February 1, 2008

Last week we headed down to Canyon Lake for a fun filled week with Peter's parents and his sister Mo. Unfortuneately the weather was pretty miserable, so we didn't get to explore much of the area. We did however manage to sneak in a day of sight seeing in San Antonio and of course the "girls" spent a day at San Marcos doing what we do best....SHOPPING!(That place is amazing!) It was really good to spend time with family and Chloe got some more fine tuning done on her walking. She did in the process acquire some serious bumps to her head, but she still kept going! Now she is a "walking" only little 13 month old and her personality seems to grow by the day!

Chloe and I enjoying the River Walk!
Chloe enjoying the view of the lake
My attempts to unpack when we got home!
Check out my giant bruise thanks to the sleigh coffee table.
Can't go to San Antonio without making a stop at the Alamo!

1 comment:

karin said...

I love San Antonio. Walkers are great, as soon as my boys could crawl, I wanted them to walk (they can already get into everything, they might as well be able to walk in public instead of fighting to get out of arms).