Saturday, December 15, 2007

Look who's 1 today!!

Well I just can't believe my little princess is already one. Boy how time flies!! Well unfortunately we didn't' get to celebrate today as Peter worked a 12 hour shift so instead we plan on celebrating tomorrow and my friend Rita from MI will be visiting us for a couple of days... an added bonus to the celebrations!! Here are some pictures that I took of her today!



Today we also had our "get to know your teacher" primary breakfast which the children thoroughly enjoyed!! This was Ethan's first official primary activity and he had a blast. Currently he is asleep on the couch, and as you can tell from the picture primary is apparently exhausting!! My little cuties pies are getting so big!! Almost tempting to have another one.....ummm....no!

4 comments:

karin said...

Your kids are getting so big. I a, having a hard time believing Adam is ready for Primary and whenever you post about Ethan going, it reminds me (I am in serious denial that my kids are getting older).

mistyp said...

That year did go fast! She's so pretty! I love her eyes!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday! and Merry Christmas, too!

The Collingwood Family said...

your kids are so cute, thanks for the cute card. hope ya'll had a great Christmas. We miss you guys!