Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Quiz

Tis the Season to have a little fun! Feel free to post this quiz on your own blog to spread some Holiday info about yourself.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper...keeps away the temptation to peek!

2. Real tree or artificial? Real all the way...I absolutely love the smell and it can be tossed out when it's dried out!..no storage needed!

3. When do you put up the tree? We try to find places(Christmas tree farms) where we can chop down our own tree so whenever we have the time we usually drive out to the boondoo's!

4. When do you take your tree down? When the iguana has demolished it from climbing up and down! Before new years for sure!


5. Do you like eggnog? NO! Although I had some good eggnog last night!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think when I was about 11 I got a cute pink camera from my aunt Tracy which I loved! Drove my family insane taking pictures!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No but I would love to start collecting a beautiful set that I saw the other day. Pretty pricey so probably a piece or two each year!

8. Hardest person to buy for? Peter's parents!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Ethan, there are so many things he loves and he can never have too many Geo Trax!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? I can't think of one.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? If I have your address, you're getting mail otherwise it's e-cards!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown!


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Throughout the year!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fresh nuts using a nut cracker!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear!

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home for sure. Love having guest though!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? NO!


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We generally open one on Christmas eve and leave the rest till the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Advertisements for deals everywhere I look!! So so annoying!

1 comment:

karin said...

In-laws are super tough to shop for, especially when their child can't think of something.