Thursday, August 9, 2007

We Made it!

So we finally made it to SA! Three airplanes and 3 days later, but it was all worth it! Ethan was absolutely delighted to see Grandma and Papa again and finally meet Aunt Sarah and Uncle Bram. On Sunday he will get to meet is Great-grandma and her twin sister and his second cousins which are all his age so I am sure they will have a great time. I promise to post some pictures as soon as I get a chance! We also got to spend time with Aunt Jenny and her family in Jo'burg for a day which was great! We are however missing Daddy a whole lot! Well gotta run it is late and I am still not 100 % jet lag free!

4 comments:

mistyp said...

Glad you made it. I'm sure you are tired after flying/ taking care of kids! Have fun!!!

Stamp With Linz said...

Have fun! Live it up!

karin said...

Vacations are so much work but they are worth it! Have a great time!

TonyaKuykendall said...

It's not the same without you here, but glad you're having fun so far. Have a blast!!! Tell everyone Cheers for me.