Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fitting right in!

Ethan is having a great time here in "Africa" as he calls it! He's even blending in with the scenery!
Today we spent the day with Tanya and her two boys Mathew and Nathan. Tanya and I went to high school together and her oldest son is one month younger than Ethan and her youngest son is one month older than Chloe. They had a great time playing! Grandma and Papa surprised Ethan with this awesome Spider Man bed while we are visiting. He looks forward to bed time and as you can see by this picture he gets really comfy! He has spent the last few nights sleeping with a bunny from my childhood as we left his beloved Teddy at my cousins house over the weekend. Luckily grandma has a very sentimental streek and has held onto some of my knicky knacks!

3 comments:

karin said...

The mask photo is so cute. How great of your parents to get such a cool bed for Ethan.

mistyp said...

Cute! My mom has lots of my toys, too. It's crazy to see my kids play with what I played with!

J & M Shumate Family said...

I bet your parents are lovin' your little ones. Enjoy every minute you spend with them...before you know it, you'll be back in TX!