Saturday, March 1, 2008

An exciting day!

Yesterday I felt like I was caught in a whirlwind of to-do's, with so many places to go, but we did survive the day and had a good time doing it. I thought I would share some of the highlights from our day. President Bush flew into Waco and we went to see his arrival which was alot of fun. I didn't realize how close Air Force One would pull up to us, but wow....I was pretty blown away.

The President exiting the plane.
Barney in tow!!
Onto Marine One and off to the Ranch
We concluded our day at Ethan's school where he got to perform a couple of songs with his class. As soon as I have the video downloaded I will post it. It was so adorable and he had such a good time!
As for today I plan on doing absolutely nothing!

1 comment:

karin said...

WOW! Impressive. I hope we get to see the video soon.