Saturday, January 19, 2008

Visitors!

2008 came oh so quietly, but brought with it lots of visitors. My dad visited from South Africa for 2 weeks and the kids loved hanging out with their papa. Chloe with her ever increased drive to walk marched papa around the house until they both got tired. As a result she is now a non-assisted walker and roams the house getting into whatever she comes across!
We took Papa out for his"46th" birthday to Cheddars, one of his favorite restaurants here in Waco.


The day after my dad left Peter's parents arrived and have spent the last few days with us. Today we are all heading down to Canyon Lake which is an hour north east I think of Austin. We will be there for about a week so I will have plenty of pictures to post when we get home!

1 comment:

J & M Shumate Family said...

I bet your Mom was jealous that your Dad came and saw the kids. I love the picture of Chloe sleeping with Papa....too too precious!