Saturday, June 16, 2007

How quickly they grow!



This morning I was taken back at how much my children have grown and how wonderful routines can be! Ethan woke this morning and this is what he proceeded to do:
-He took off his pull up and threw it in the trash.
-Took off his jammies and put them in his hamper.
-Picked out some clothes from his dresser and got dressed
-Pulled the covers up on his bed and stacked his "Teddies" on his bookshelf
-Put his slippers on and found a pair of sandals that weren't in the right place so he went and put them in the shoe holder in his closet.
-Came into the kitchen and gave morning hugs to Chloe and I.
-Asked for a cup of chocolate milk and went and turned on one of his favorite shows "Little Einstein's" and made himself comfy on the couch.
I just sat watching him go about his morning routine in awe!! Now if only he could teach his daddy a few of things!! Well the Little Einsteins just blasted off so I should probably get going too! I might need a little more than some knee patting to get me going!!!

3 comments:

karin said...

I love routines! I hope he doesn't outgrow the routine, like when they become older they don't obey as well (that's what I hear anyway).

Stamp With Linz said...

That's AMAZING! I love it! How fast they grow is right! :) What a cutie!

The Collingwood Family said...

Claudia, I'm SO IMPRESSED!!!