Thursday, February 15, 2007

CARS, CARS, CARS!

So I can't remember if I mentioned in the past just how much Ethan loves the movie Cars. He was watching it 3 to 4 times a day, but I have managed to narrow it down to once. Anyways, he knows most of the parts word for word, and he especially loves to songs, especially the part when MAC and Lightning hit the road for CA and they play that song "You're going my way, I want to ride it all night long!" Luckily he is oblivious to the meaning of the song, so it is cute to watch him sing it!

Well the other day we were driving in the car and Ethan was talking about Cars and the next minute he shouts, "Mama look theres MAC!" So I'm looking everywhere until finally I see a big rig but it is the wrong colour. So I said to Ethan, "No that's not MAC, isn't MAC red?" Ethan says, "Oh you're right Mama, thats not MAC, thats a Peterbilt."

Ok so you have to have watched the movie to understand why I laughed for the next few miles!

2 comments:

karin said...

We love Cars too. And I laughed out loud about the Peterbilt.

J & M Shumate Family said...

HOW FUNNY...Jacob is obsessed with Lightning and Mater. I actually like watching Cars too. I think I've watched it nearly 10 times now. In fact...we watched it last night.