Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Mom returns to South Africa.

Well the day has finally come for my mom to leave after a fantastic 6 week visit here in Texas. This time she arrived in time for the birth of her granddaughter and she also got to spend time with Peters parents who visited from California. I am really going to miss her, because I don't get to see my mom that often and she loved to hold Chloe and keep Ethan occupied which gave me a lot of rest time which I needed those first few weeks. For those of you that have family near by and don't take advantage of seeing them often, just know how lucky you are and what you are missing out on!

1 comment:

karin said...

I know what you mean. Which is why it is hard for us to even try to come back to Texas. You'll just have to make friends your family.